Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello, I'm Ashley

Hi everyone. My name is Ashley DeGroff. I am a junior at Ferris of Grand Rapids. My major is Information Security and Intelligence and I already have an Associate degree in business from Southwestern Michigan College. I grew up in Cheboygan, MI and after graduating high school, I moved to New Buffalo, MI and lived there for five years. Now I live in downtown Grand Rapids, I'm going for my Bachelor's degree, and I currently do not have a job (although I am seeking part time employment).

I am taking this class because it is required for my degree and also I know that I will gain valuable knowledge in writing. There is always room for improvement.

My interests are largely anything that has to do with summer. Boating is my passion, I love swimming, kayaking, rollerblading, camping, and all water sports. I also enjoy working out, specifically kickboxing.

I've never technically Blogged before so please don't mind me while I get used to it. Good luck in this class!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley,

    I hear ya about the summertime activities, and I miss them so much right now! I get awful cabin fever in the winter, as I absolutely despise being cold, and these negative windchills are doing nothing to help with that situation!!!

    Where do you go camping at?

    Good luck to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being in a boat aomewhere in Lake Michigan beats 12 below windchill anyday!!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete