Monday, January 12, 2009

Introduction

Hi everyone my name is Lloyd Edwards. I am 21 years old and I am enrolled on the main campus for Ferris. I live in an apartment at University Park Suites just south of town. I currently work in the Swan building on campus. I work for the surveying and engineering program and I mainly check out the equipment to the students that they will need for their labs. I am in this class because it is required for my degree in biology. I hope to become a better writer in this class and my big problem is supporting my ideas in papers. I am still not sure what career is right for me. I love to hunt and play video games.
This is my first time in an online class and my first time blogging so I hope I am doing everything correctly.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one petrified of doing things incorrectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lloyd, you could always come join me in my major, Digital Animation and Game Design!

    ReplyDelete