Eileen from our class posted the following on a discussion thread on our FC homepage, and I thought that it was worth sharing with the rest of the class:
Just wanted to pass along a few tips for pulling up the entire journal, not just specific article. The Pubmed database allows this. When I went to category, (subject) I found a list of journals, but after finding the journal I wanted, I couldn't get to the full journal. I went back to databases; 'pubmed' then I could type in name of journal, and click on the '5 number' colored area at bottom of page, This brought me to journal, with each issue to pick from with list of articles in each journal. Good luck. I used the chat room with librarian too. It was helpful if you get stuck!!
thanks Eileen.
--Jamie
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment