Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Intoduction...Angela Worsley

Sorry Corey. I posted this as a coment on yours....Let's try again.

I have no idea if I am doing this right or not, but here goes.... My name is Angela Worsley. I just graduated from Ferris with an Associates degree in Respiratory Care from the College of Allied Health, in December. I am now signed up to get my Bachelor in Health Care Administration so that one day I can move into management.

I grew up in Wyoming Mi. I moved to Georgia in 1997 and lived there for 7 years. I lived 20 minutes from the Florida border. I absolutely love the south!!!! I came back here after a divorce and started school. I work at Metro Health as a therapist. I am a single mother of three wonderful boys: Gabriel 11, Elijah 8, and Josiah 5. We live in Lowell, which is a little quiet country setting and I love it. In my free time, wait a minute... have you been paying attention to my blog? I don't really have free time between work, school, and the kids. But, when I do get a chance at some free time, I hang out with my friends and play some texas holdem and once in a while get to go bowling.

Good luck to everyone this semester!!!

Angela Worsley

4 comments:

  1. I love how clueless all of us are, it's nice to know that I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Jaci said! :) I also have a 5 year old, did your son start K this year? Not to mention, I'm just starting on the path of becoming an RT! So, it seems we have some common ground, which is a welcomed change from my classes at GRCC. I tended to feel misfit with he rest of the students, so it's very nice to "meet" some who can relate, even if it is limited! How was your first semester in the RT program, any tips for someone just starting out?

    Thanks!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm over in Greenville so we are neighbors! (At least by country standards.) How did you like the commute?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I responded to you on Cory's thread, but it seems you have figured things out just fine!

    ReplyDelete