Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Introduction of Connie VanderBoon

My name is Connie VanderBoon, I am an RN at Spectrum Health. I have been a nurse for fourteen years and I have worked in surgery for the past ten years. I am working on completing my BSN, and I am in the home stretch with three classes left to finish. Even though this course is a requirement, I do hope to learn how to be more effective with my writing skills. I have not had much free time in the past few years since I began this endeavor, but when I do have time I enjoy running, camping, reading and spending time with my husband and cat.

2 comments:

  1. Connie, I think we were in other nursing class together, I worked in Out pt surgery at SH, now in Pre procedure. Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to me how you can always find something in common with anyone. I have three classes left as well!

    ReplyDelete