Good morning everyone,
My name is Cory J. Davis, and I am a senior at Ferris Downtown Grand Rapids Campus. I am 25 yrs. old and have been in college for awhile now, due to fact I have switched my major so many times (culinary arts, elementary education, psychology) and now Criminal Justice. I live in Grand Rapids on the Southeast side of town, where I'm very active at my local church in the youth department, where I am a children's church teacher, and youth mentor. I can't forget that I am an East Kentwood High School graduate, where I currently am an assistant coach for their Varsity football team.
Personal Life
I have a nine year daughter, who is the joy of my life and my moral police, need I say more. Also I am engaged and planning for our wedding in May 2010. For recreation I bowl and play football, but can't this year because our season (Rampage) has been canceled, and I signed a contract with them just two weeks before the issue, such a drag.
So if I not with my family, I'm generally somewhere in the community visiting mentees at school and going to sporting events.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have no idea if I am doing this right or not, but here goes.... My name is Angela Worsley. I just graduated from Ferris with an Associates degree in Respiratory Care from the College of Allied Health, in December. I am now signed up to get my Bachelor in Health Care Administration so that one day I can move into management.
ReplyDeleteI grew up in Wyoming Mi. I moved to Georgia in 1997 and lived there for 7 years. I lived 20 minutes from the Florida border. I absolutely love the south!!!! I came back here after a divorce and started school. I work at Metro Health as a therapist. I am a single mother of three wonderful boys: Gabriel 11, Elijah 8, and Josiah 5. We live in Lowell, which is a little quiet country setting and I love it. In my free time, wait a minute... have you been paying attention to my blog? I don't really have free time between work, school, and the kids. But, when I do get a chance at some free time, I hang out with my friends and play some texas holdem and once in a while get to go bowling.
Good luck to everyone this semester!!!
Angela Worsley
Cory - You play football semi-professionally? With the Rampage? That's pretty spiffy!
ReplyDeleteAngela - You want to actually make a new post, and not a comment on someones. A new post shows up on the main blog. A comment, which you have done here, is in response to a post and typically hidden until someone investigates farther.