Sunday, February 22, 2009
Paper proposal
My tentative paper proposal is going to be about which career I will pursue after getting my bachelors in biology. I am still undecided as to what I would like to do with my life so this paper gives me the perfect opportunity to discover which field is right for me. The three career fields I am going to research are pharmacy, physical therapy, and chiropractor. I currently am very close to getting into all of these grad shools. I want to research about the grad shool itself to find out how long I will be in school and how many/how longthe internships I have to do will be. I also want to find out which career will have the best job outlook for when I graduate. The salary for each job could be a deciding factor for me as well. Even the best location for each job could push me into deciding one over the other two. This paper will also help me to weigh what is more important to me. Such as, where I will end up working or the amount of job positions available.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment